Friday, August 27, 2004

iPod+HP??

Tech's new frontier: Total entertainment / HP, Apple surprise industry with joint iPod deal

Hey, what's the name of your MP3?

It's the new iPod+HP!

Now that's a catchy name!

What was HP thinking!! I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the survey I completed on Yahoo! last week?

The survey centered around MP3's and customer perceptions regarding different brands (Dell, HP, Apple, etc.). Personally, I didn't know HP was putting out a MP3, and with Apple viewed as the leading innovator in the area, I can understand wanting to use the iPod name. . . but iPod+HP? I just don't get this. As part of the agreement with Apple, couldn't they have brokered the name HPod?

Anyway. . . I would like to see the results of the survey. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home