Thursday, December 29, 2005

Taking a little time off. . .

Since I've had a couple of people mention in the last couple of days that I haven't been paying too much attention to my blog recently, thought I would give a quick update to assure everyone that I haven't abandoned the ship!

This may be obvious, but when I combine working on my Master's degree with work and with volunteer commitments and home ownership, well. . . .there isn't too much time left to keep up with my blogging. Sooooo. . . hopefully that explains my lack of attention. But on the positive side, the first year of my Master's program is now under my belt!! It was an incredible year of learning, especially when combined with the investment Spotlight is putting forth for all of its employees. In February I'll finish a 100 hour marketing based sales training! Now that is a lot of training, but I can already seeing it paying dividends for our office.

But as 2006 approaches, I'm adding a monthly blog post commitment to my Google Sidebar Todo List! So I guess that means its time to kick my time management skills into high gear!

All the best in 2006!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home